The Inside Sales Lead Generation supports a team of direct sales members. The Inside Sales Lead Generation will be responsible for generating new business via inbound and outbound sales initiatives.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound calling to generate new sales opportunities.
- Follow-up on inbound sales inquiries to generate new sales opportunities.
- Schedule meetings and demos for Sales Representatives after proper lead qualification.
- Research and generate target accounts for outbound call campaigns.
- Manage and update the company’s contact and account databases as it relates to respective regions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in sales or similar client support role - strongly preferred.
- Computer proficiency – experience using Salesforce.com CRM (Customer Relationship Management) - preferred.
- Experience in cybersecurity a plus
WiredPeople provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WiredPeople complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.