The Sales Representative will meet and exceed quarterly sales quota by developing new opportunities. Researching and identifying potential accounts; outbound cold calling to soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; delivering WebEx presentations; preparing accurate quotes; providing accurate forecast on a monthly/quarterly basis; occasionally attending regional events. The Sales Representative is responsible for closing new business, forecasting all sales activity on a monthly/quarterly basis and annual revenue responsibility.
- Be knowledgeable of an award winning security product
- Present quarterly reviews and plans for next quarter
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends.
- Past revenue responsibility and proven track record of success
- Previous experience selling services in support of technology or software products is highly desirable but not required
- Exhibited sales skills and track record of success
- Prospecting and Closing Skills
- Account management
- Accurate forecasting
- Strong Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to use internal resources efficiently
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of systems like Salesforce and Microsoft Products
- Must have ability to travel up to 20% of time
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 2 years Technology sales experience preferred
- Client Management, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills, CRM, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales
WiredPeople provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WiredPeople complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.