The IT Application Development Liason is a hybrid position responsible for full systems development life cycle management of projects/programs. Successful candidates possess demonstrated skills and abilities in application development, business analysis and high level project management. The ability to create and maintain SharePoint sites/workflows and knowledge of WEB building/monitoring and compliance tools is critical.
- Meet with functional areas to assess and recommend technology to assist in meeting their goals.
- Gather, document, and manage business and technical requirements.
- Assist business units with developing business cases.
- Collect and document application development requirements.
- Research and understand business processes and their inter-relationships.
- Work with the users to identify their technology and application needs and coordinate with other functional areas to meet business needs.
- Complete project status reporting and project documentation as required.
- Manage and update project status tracking.
- File reports for document retention purposes.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in SharePoint Developer to create and maintain SharePoint 2010 and 2013, 365 sites and workflows is required.
- Experience working on project teams is highly desired.
- Experience assisting or managing small projects is highly desired.
- Knowledge of WEB building/monitoring and compliance tools.
- Ability to lead independent project support efforts with an enterprise perspective.
- Excellent communication skills in interacting and collaborating directly with customers.
- Ability to use office automation tools (Microsoft Office 2013, SharePoint 2010 and 2013, Email/Calendar, etc.)
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and prioritize work assignments.
- Skill in interpreting and communicating technical information both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and manage technical documentation in accordance with set standards.
- Ability to create using SharePoint Developer, and maintain SharePoint sites on SharePoint 2010 and 2013 to include automation tasks and workflows, etc.
WiredPeople provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WiredPeople complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.