WiredPeople invites applicants for our Cybersecurity Analyst/Navy Qualified Validator opportunity in the Dahlgren, Virginia area. We welcome candidates looking for either a full-time equivalent (FTE) and/or 1099 contractor role in this position.
- Create, maintain and validate Information Security Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages for applications, systems, and networks in accordance with appropriate DoD policies and processes by working as a specialized expert in the field of C&A, using DoD Information Assurance C&A Process (DIACAP) or Risk Management Framework (RMF) methodologies.
- Use Navy DIACAP or RMF tools, including DADMS or DITPR-DON and eMASS to process and update C&A packages.
- Support all certification and accreditation efforts, including testing, mitigating, and documenting security plans and site assessment or security testing, as required.
- Apply validator experience to determining mitigation strategies and record testing results in the Risk Analysis and Remediation (RAR) Plan and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Recommend Cybersecurity requirements to be included in the design, installation, operation, upgrade, or replacement of information systems.
- Train and provide feedback to Level 1 and 2 Navy Qualified Validators in the performance of their duties.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage short deadlines.
- 4 years of experience with developing, maintaining, and reviewing DoD C&A packages.
- 4 years of experience with using Navy DIACAP or RMF tools, including DADMS or DITPR-DON, VRAM, and eMASS to process and update C&A packages.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment scanning tools and reporting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the RMF A&A process.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Secret clearance.
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT/IAM Level II/III Certification.
- Fully Qualified DIACAP Navy Validator or Navy Qualified RMF Validator Certification.
- Experience with Navy C&A.
- BS degree in CS, Cybersecurity, or related technical field.
- CISSP/CISA Certification.
- Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
WiredPeople provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WiredPeople complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.