WiredPeople invites applications for a Software Developer with Java/J2EE, middleware application development and Rhapsody integration engine experience. Knowledge in the Healthcare area with focus on HL7 is critical. This resource will help in application development, configuration, enhancements, system migrations, data transformations, gap analysis, bug fixes and technical support services to different enterprise applications.
- Work individually or in teams to analyze, enhancements, software installations, server configurations, system migrations and support of existing application.
- Install Orion Health Rhapsody integration engine, IDE and develop Rhapsody routes data transformation EDI modules.
- Upgrade Rhapsody Integration Engine from v2.x to v6.x and redeploy Rhapsody routes and transformation modules.
- Work with the business analysts to define requirements and create data mapping/transformation rules.
- Follows Systems Development Methodology Lifecycle ensuring on time project delivery with the highest possible quality.
- Qualified applicant should have 8+ years of programming experience in a complex, multi-platform environment.
- Design and develop Rhapsody routes for message validation and processing,
- Design and develop data mapping/ transformation modules using Rhapsody EDI tools.
- Design and develop webservice interfaces.
- Work with health information exchange, clinical gateways, middleware and department of public health IT teams.
- Develop/enhance/review applications and code in accordance to SDLC methodology, industry best practices, and departmental policies and standards.
- Analyze business and functional requirements in order to collaborate with the Applications Architect and functional leads to propose and document technical solutions.
- Create and execute functional integration test plans.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer support.
- Provide timely updates on tasks and meet internal and client deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Experience working with project teams to architect, design and deliver solutions to meet business requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years of technical experience.
- Strong background in Java / J2EE technologies.
- In-depth experience with Health Level Seven (HL7) standards.
- Knowledge of encryption standards and technology, strong secure data exchange background, and expertise with secure exchange protocols (e.g. HTPS, SSL, SFTP, Direct Secure Messaging, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of relational database design concepts.
- Strong database design skills, Experience with SQL programming in SQL Server 2008/2005 and Oracle 11g/10g.
- Experience in SOAP, RESTful Web Services development and testing.
- Should be familiar in using source control tools and issue tracking tools.
- Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Experience in carrying out the requirements, design, development, testing implementation and support phases of applications software project.
- Extensive experience in object oriented programming and implementing design patterns.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Excellent client engagement skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related degree program
WiredPeople provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WiredPeople complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.